Learn how to make delicious deep-fried pieces of dough sprinkled with powdered sugar. This crunchy dessert can be served warm or at room temperature. Kids will love this recipe!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 3 medium eggs
– 3 tablespoons of melted butter
– A dash of sweet anise-flavored liqueur
– A pinch of salt
– Powdered sugar for decoration
– Sunflower oil for frying
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!